miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016

"Over again..."







Coat and jumper-Zara kids.
Shirt- Benetton.
Jeans and pins- Stradivarius.
Boots- Ebay.
Bag-Bimba y Lola.


You know my mind,
you know my mind,
I´m moving close to break in
 God I´ve been on the floor
Under these eyes,
under his eyes
I feel my body shaking
I´m about to let you know
over, and over
over and over
over and over 
over and over 
over and over again.

Now I love these voices 
I love these voices
I don´t even like I used to
Now I love these voices
I love these voices
I don´t even like I used to

We´ve got to loose ourselves tonight
we´ve got to burn  this fire bright
we´ve got to feel so high
we´ve got a loose  ourselves
over and over again,


You know my mind,
you know my mind,
I´m moving close to break in
  God I´ve been on the floor
Under these eyes,
under his eyes
I feel my body shaking
I´m about to let you know
over, and over
over and over
over and over 
over and over again.

Gracias por pasarte por el blog.
Thanks for stopping by.